For 2 Person(s)
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt (a pinch)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion, grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup(s) Smoked Ham, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Smoked Ham Omelette Directions
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt, black pepper, milk and grated onion until well blended.
- Over medium heat, place an 8 inch non-stick omelette or frying pan, add Vegetable Oil to the heated pan.
- Add the beaten egg mixture and lightly stir until just set at the bottom (approximately 1 1/2 minutes).
- Sprinkle ham across omelette, continue to cook for 1 minute; shake pan to loosen edges.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of omelette. Run spatula or lifter down centre of omelette as if cutting through.
- Fold in half and cook for 30 seconds.
- Turn on plate immediately, garnish and serve hot.